Monday, September 17, 2012

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

Hello! :) I made these cookies yesterday and they seem to be going pretty fast. I made a double recipe, since an average can of pumpkin has about 2 cups of pumpkin in it. You can find the link here. I think it's originally from Vegan with a Vengeance, but I don't own the cookbook because I'm kind of a jobless high school student who does too much with her life and has no money. Soooo, if you can, please buy the cook book.  If you can't, then totally just make it from the link and enjoy.

TIPS:

  • I made mine a little big, so I baked them for 20 minutes instead of 16. 
  • The dough is a little gooey, but don't panic. They're softer cookies, so they're supposed to be like that.
  • Make sure you grease the baking sheet enough. Since they're soft they might stick a little
  • They're great with pumpkin spice coffee or hot chocolate. ;) yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment